Before answering the above-written question in the title, we would like to present a story of psychology that was originated in the late 1950s. It is regarding a building in Manhattan where the officials were facing a usual problem of complaints regarding the long lines for the elevator. The bigger question than the complaints itself was that there was no solution by which these lines could be shortened for the complainants.
And this was the time when the manager asked the suggestions from the staff of the same building. One of the employees recommended a solution that the waiting persons can be kept diverted by installing floor-to-ceiling mirrors near the elevators and indeed it worked, and the complaints start coming down to zero after that!
So, you must have noticed something from the above case study that it was not actually the wait that was bothering the persons residing there but actually it was the way to wait which mattered the most.
Similarly, in all the cases it’s the way you make your customers wait in the lines that make them angry and not the actual length of the wait they have to stand there for the turn.
So, the one thing that you as management can do is to distract them, divert them or make them comfortable while standing in lines.
QMaster’s Role in Keeping People Calm at Your Crowded Venue:
- The Crowd Control Equipment at your venue holds a great importance in making them feel comfortable with the easy moving queues with proper spacing between two parallel lines.
- QMaster’s belt posts installed at crowded places like multiplex, mall or some family place full of fun makes the area look more managed and thus improves the work quality of the employees too. This in turn makes your customers satisfied and happy with the work process at your place.
- The directional Sign Boards from QMaster help you to keep them informed and thus save them from losing their calm out of confusion and unclear paths.
- The Rope Posts from QMaster installed at any venue never fails to give them the VIP feel and thus develops the sense of well-behaving among the clients.
- The separate waiting area made with the help of QMaster Retractable Belt Posts will help maintain peace at the main venue while you try to serve the waiting visitors in the meanwhile.
- Interesting slogans and messages communicated through the Sign Boards also help you to keep them diverted and their perceived waiting time will seem lesser with this technique of customer engagement.
- Last but not the least, the visual appeal that will be created after installing all these décor friendly products at your place will never fail to make your visitor feel awestruck about the looks and the surroundings of the area, and this will distract them during their waiting period for the turn.
To get all these amazing products delivered right at your place, you can call us at 9910825579, or you can also email us at email@example.com for further queries.
What truly makes your customers go angry in Lines?
Before answering the above-written question in the title, we would like to present a story of psychology that was originated in the late 1950s. It is regar