If you have ever seen the crowd at public events, you can truly agree with the need for crowd control barriers at these places such as sports arenas, malls, stadiums, event grounds or the convention centers, etc. The crowd here is so much excited most of the times that it is not feasible to control and manage it with just using a regular rope hanging on some pole or tied somewhere roughly and then expect the queuing people to behave in a disciplined manner.
This unmanageable crowd which can sometimes turn into a rowdy crowd can only be controlled via some proper mechanism of crowd control where QMaster comes into an actual role. Perfect to restrict the entrance or seize some particular area, the rope posts from QMaster keep the public safe by making them disciplined without many efforts.
So, by now if you have decided to use the rope posts from Qmaster to control the crowd at your events then, here we bring you some expert tips to help you in setting up this barricading in an easier, efficient and convenient way. Let’s take a look-
- Be informed– Before setting up the crowd control mechanisms at your place you need to be aware of the number of persons turning up to the location. Figuring this out, will not only help you in making better arrangements but will also save you from those last minute runs.
- Install before time– The barriers should be installed at the place one day ahead of the scheduled event. Each and every queue post should be there in its proper position before the visitors starts lining up for the queues.
- Decide the shape– According to the size of the crowd and space in the area, choose the form of the fencing you would like to create for the crowd. It can be of L, S, I or any other shape according to the requirements.
- Assign Duties– Merely installing the rope posts is not sufficient if no person is there to keep an eye on the moves of the people. The person on duty will be guiding, answering queries, and communicating the instructions to the visitors in queues.
- Choose the barricades according to the audience– Choosing the rope posts for utterly noisy and big audience will not be a good idea and a steel made belt barrier might be a better option for such scenarios. Similarly, Rope Posts at some VIP entry proves to be a stylish and classy option that adds to the beauty of the place.
- Start some feet away– Start doing the installation of posts some feet away from the entrance. It will help in keeping the control on whom to let enter and when to let enter. It also helps in dividing the queues in case of emergencies.
- Make the separate entry for the VIP’s– Installing separate rope posts for separate entry for VIP’s will not only make them feel good and pampered but will also help in dealing with the safety issues of such personalities.
Following these tips, will help you in using the QMaster in the most efficient way possible and controlling the crowds in an effective manner. For ordering QMaster products call at 9910825579, or you can also email us at email@example.com .
Top 6 Tips to consider while controlling the crowd with rope barricades
If you have ever seen the crowd at public events, you can truly agree with the need for crowd control barriers at these places such as sports arenas, malls